Wednesday November 4th, 2020
9am-5pm, virtual, $195 per registrant which includes your participant workbook mailed to your personal address.
With almost 40 years of research validation, Prepare/Enrich has proven itself to be the most trusted, comprehensive relationship assessment for couples at any stage of life.
In this 1-day workshop, you will explore the Prepare/Enrich assessment, how to use the assessment with couples to grow stronger in their relationship, and become a certified facilitator. This workshop is ideal for therapists, pastors, and marriage mentors who desire to help couples increase an understanding of their relational dynamics and build a strong relationship together.
Becoming a certified Prepare/Enrich Facilitator provides you with the core knowledge and skills to confidently utilize Prepare/Enrich’s proven assessment and feedback resources. After the course you will be able to:
• Prepare couples to take the assessment
• Interpret the assessment insights
• Give personalized feedback
• Initiate meaningful discussion
• Facilitate relationship skill-building exercises
Once certified, the assessment will provide you with powerful insights on each couple, including:
• The couple’s alignment on issues unique and specific to their relationship phase and context
• The impact of family of origin experiences on each partner’s perception of the couple relationship
• Positive/negative cycles affecting the relationship
• Which relationship areas to focus on and which to build upon
• Stress level of each partner
• Key personality similarities and differences